What is the cam type of the 2004 nissan quest?
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the cam type of the 2004 nissan quest?» often ask the following questions
- 1 other answer
- Your answer
- 22 Related questions
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the cam type of the 2004 nissan quest?» often ask the following questions:
🚩 Change air filter 2004 nissan quest?
cabin filter is located bottom left under the center console. take it off to get to it
- What is the rear track of the 2004 nissan quest?
- How many valves does the 2004 nissan quest have?
- What is the base engine size of the 2004 nissan quest?
🚩 How long is the 2004 nissan quest?
The 2004 Nissan Quest is 17 ft. 0.1 in. (204.1 in.) long.
- What is the front leg room in the 2004 nissan quest?
- How do you adjust the headlights on 2004 nissan quest?
- What is the cam type of the 2005 nissan quest?
🚩 Is the 2004 nissan quest electric or gas?
The 2004 Nissan Quest is a gas-powered vehicle.
- What is the cam type of the 2007 nissan quest?
- What is the cam type of the 2009 nissan quest?
- What is the cam type of the 2012 nissan quest?
1 other answer
The 2004 Nissan Quest has double overhead cam (DOHC).
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «What is the cam type of the 2004 nissan quest?» so you can surely find the answer!
What is the cam type of the 2014 nissan quest?
The 2014 Nissan Quest has double overhead cam (DOHC).
Does the 2004 nissan quest have a timing belt or chain?
The 3.5 litre V6 engine in a 2004 Nissan Quest has a timing CHAIN
Where is the camshaft sensor located on a 2004 nissan quest?
Your 2004 Nissan Quest is most likely to be equipped with a 3.5L V-6 engine. This engine has 2 Cam (PHASE) sensors. One is located in the back of each cylinder head. You must remove your intake air duct to see them.
Where is the fuel pressure test port on 2004 nissan quest?
There is no test port.
Where is the location of transmission control module 2004 nissan quest?
location pull out glove box its located lower right side
How many horsepower does the engine in the 2004 nissan quest have?
The 2004 Nissan Quest's engine produces 240 hp @ 5800 rpm.
How much torque does the engine in the 2004 nissan quest have?
The 2004 Nissan Quest's engine produces 242 ft-lbs. @ 4400 rpm.
Where is the fuse for the automatic rear door for a 2004 nissan quest?
The fuse for the automatic rear door on a 2004 Nissan Quest is in the fuse box under the driver's side dash. It is on the right side.
Nissan quest 2000 won't start?
Does it turn over? Is it getting fuel? Is it getting spark?
Why was nissan quest discontinued?
The Nissan Quest was dropped from regular production in Canada after 2014 and in the United States after the 2016 model year due to declining sales. A shortened 2017 model year was produced only as a fleet vehicle.
What kind of antifreeze for nissan quest?
What type of coolant should i use in 2006 Nissan Quest
What years did nissan make the quest?
The Quest was launched in September 1992 and sold 1,358 units during its first month. The Quest was a successor to the Nissan Axxess, which was sold in the United States only in 1990 (ended production in 1989) and in Canada from 1990 to 1995. It also replaced the rear-wheel drive Vanette, also discontinued in 1990.
What automatic transmission fluid for 1999 nissan quest?
What causes overheating in a 1994 nissan quest?
Engen oil or no anti frizz broken belt
What was the last year for nissan quest?
Nissan discontinued the Quest after the 2016 model year, so you won't find any new Nissan Quests for sale. The 2016 Quest's relatively low price means you're not going to find a new vehicle – even a small SUV – for a similar price. However, if you are interested in a new minivan, check out the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica.
What was the worst problem in nissan quest?
- Worst 2005 Nissan Quest Problems #1: Engine Died In The Middle Of The Street 2005 Quest Average Cost to Fix: $1,100 #2: Difficulty Shifting 2005 Quest Average Cost to Fix: $2,000 #3: Faulty Fuel Gauge And Odometer 2005 Quest Average Cost to Fix: $900
What year did nissan stop making the quest?
Even though the Nissan Quest was a good minivan, its sales figures had been declining for years. SUVs were getting more popular and demand for these vehicles eclipsed that of any minivan. After the 2016 model year, the Nissan Quest was finally killed off.
Do nissan quest have transmission problems?
Nissan Quest owners have reported 13 problems related to transmission failure (under the power train category).
Fuel tank 1997 nissan quest gxe?
Nissan quest gxe have 20 gals of fuel tank capacity.
My 1994 nissan quest won't start?
If your 1994 Nissan Quest won't start, you might have a dead battery or a bad starter. You could also have a tank that is empty of fuel.
When was the nissan quest discontinued?
When was the Nissan Quest discontinued?
- The Quest was launched in September 1992 and sold 1,358 units during its first month. The Quest was a successor to the Nissan Axxess, which was sold in the United States only in 1990 (ended production in 1989) and in Canada from 1990-1995. It also replaced the rear-wheel drive Vanette , also discontinued in 1990.
Where is the nissan quest built?
Where is Nissan Quest made?
- In addition to these, the Nissan Quest mini-van is also manufactured in the Canton Mississippi plant. The manufacturing location of Sentra models is unique in that it is manufactured in Aguas Calientes, Mexico, the only North American product manufacturing plant not located in Japan or America.